Our area of expertise is Patent & Technology portfolio analysis and valuation
In particular, we specialize in assessing the license and sales value of technologies or Patents that you own but are not pursuing. As you know, business moves quickly which means that priorities change. If you do have a portfolio that is no longer relevant to your plans, we can help by providing the key data you need to see where the real value lies in that portfolio and show you how to identify multiple patents in the portfolio that can be bundled to provide maximum value.
- We value your patent & technology inventory according to current market assessments based on several factors such as market comparables, market trends and patent landscape.
- This service is targeted to large companies with multiple Patent portfolios. It provides a high level quality analysis in a simplified spreadsheet to provide a unique view of how technologies can be bundled or combined either for sale or for other commercial activities. Our service is efficient and affordable.
- Many companies are paring down portfolios and may want to assess the value of some of their assets they are considering abandoning.
- One very interesting insight provided by the information we supply is being able to analyze your positions in one simplified spreadsheet that can clearly identify synergies that can be either bundled for sale or used as the basis for a new division or other initiatives in the marketplace.
- There are many benefits to this analysis which will help insure you make the best decisions possible concerning your technology inventory.
But here’s the thing:
- Without an analysis you have Patents of potential value languishing in your inventory that cost money each year to keep active. Why continue to spend money on non-productive Patents when you can license or sell them for additional revenue?
- Most companies outsource at least some of their I.P. work in order to have a third party, objective opinion.
- Most companies utilize this service as a reality check for strategic marketing decisions.
This most recently added service is for companies with wide ranging or disparate technology portfolios. Now there is an efficient and affordable method for organizing and valuing your portfolios. We developed this format based on our 20+ years of technology valuation, enhanced technology valuation and patent landscape analysis experience.
We have developed a highly focused and streamlined report that identifies the key portfolio valuation data as itemized in the following example:
- Full value utilizing multiple valuation methodologies
- Discounted value
- Patent landscape
- Sales required to support technology values
- Funding needed to develop similar technologies
- Competitors in each technology space
- Patents in each technology space
- Important informational items required by client
- Additional key data as required for special situations
We have been working on this format for quite some time and have several of these reports completed with very satisfied customers.
One very interesting insight provided by the information we supply is being able to analyze your positions in one simplified spreadsheet that can clearly identify synergies that can be either bundled for sale or used as the basis for a new division, spin-out or other initiatives in the marketplace.
We offer highly focused reports based on current market conditions and provide the supplemental data for back-up information that you will need to make fully informed decisions.
We provide our services to companies large and small. Some of our companion services include:
Enhanced Technology Valuations
Patent Landscape Analysis
Business Intelligence Services
The Technology Resource of the Southeast, Inc.
715 West Locust Street
Johnson City, TN 37604
Copyright © by The Technology Resource of the Southeast, Inc.® All rights reserved.
Copyright © Web Development by Tri-Cities Web Solutions, All rights reserved.